What are cookies?
No cookies used by Fidelity store personally identifiable data such as:
- Phone numbers
- Email addresses
- Mailing addresses
- Bank Account Numbers
The following uses of cookies do not apply to the Fidelity App on an iPhone or Android
Fidelity may collect other information automatically when you visit the website, using cookies or local storage in the case of mobile. This allows us to identify your computer and find out details about your last visit.
- Cookies help us recognise you as a unique visitor when you return to our website, allowing Fidelity to tailor your online experience.
- They enable us to measure and understand how visitors use our site, driving improvement. We might store information entered in tools, such as calculators or demonstrations on our website.
- This information may need to be temporarily stored to deliver these types of services efficiently and is not used for any other means.
If you choose not to allow cookies, the quality of your browsing experience may be reduced.
Information collected by cookies does not personally identify you; but it does identify your computer and your connection to the internet. We only collect general information about your computer settings, and your connection to the Internet, for example your operating system and platform, IP address, browsing patterns and interactions with our sites.
How to control your cookie settings
Most internet browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can change the settings of your browser to erase cookies or prevent automatic acceptance if you prefer.
These links explain how you can control cookies via your browser - remember that if you turn off cookies in your browser then these settings apply to all websites not just this one:
- Internet Explorer: Information for different versions of IE can be viewed at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835 or for mobile versionshttp://www.microsoft.com/windowsphone/en-us/howto/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings.aspx.
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en-GB&answer=95647
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21412 or for mobile versions https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21412
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/products/firefox/protect-your-privacy/cookies
- Blackberries: https://help.blackberry.com/en/blackberry-leap/10.3.1/help/mwa1334238823957.html
- Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&oco=1&h1=en
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
By clicking on this link you will be leaving Fidelity's website and entering an external website. Fidelity is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.